From the study analogue - digital



Part of an interview made by Wim Wiklund about Agneta E Hildéns feministic practice on Architecture and Art


"Wim: The whole project is generated by drawings made by you in the early nineties. Only a couple of years after you graduated from the royal institute of Technology in Stockholm. Back then, what was your motivation, what made you start this investigation about the glass, the urban landscape and the concept of chaos for example?
Agneta: It was a post modernistic time and I think that I thought that the view on architecture was too much on the surface. I wanted a deeper view on it and i also wanted to do my research on a feministic practice so it’s a theoretical part of my work so I started to get deeper and deeper and transform ordinary historical architecture into my own point of view and feministic view."















Comments

Popular Posts